- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU.
2.1. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED.
We may collect and store information about you in connection with your use of the Access767 website (“the Service”), including any information you transmit to or through the Service. We use that information to provide the Service’s functionality, fulfill your requests, improve the Service’s quality, engage in research and analysis relating to the Service, personalize your experience, track usage of the Service, provide feedback to third party businesses that are listed on the Service, display relevant advertising, market the Service, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems, allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Service, and comply with legal obligations. Even when we do not retain such information, it still must be transmitted to our servers initially and stored long enough to process. We may obtain information from you in the following ways:
- When you visit the website. Like many companies, we automatically collect certain technical information including the type of device you are using, your assigned IP address from your ISP, domain servers, browser and operating system being used to connect your device to the internet. This is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes, to improve your experience on our site, and/or to improve the services we offer. We also collect and use your personal information by using cookies on our website. More information on cookies can be found under the “Cookies” section below. Access767 may also collect and analyze from visitors and users certain information regarding the use of Access767’s services and Access767 site activity. Information collected may include but is not limited to web site traffic volume, frequency of visits, type and time of transactions, type of browser and operating system, etc. This information is logged to help diagnose technical problems, administer the site, and improve the quality and types of service delivered. We may provide non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information derived from the actions of our visitors and customers to third parties in order to demonstrate the value we deliver to users.
- Information you give us directly. During the registration process, we collect registration information from our users, including name, username, and password, contact information such as email, address and telephone number, and billing information such as credit/debit card number. Each of these different types of information is used to provide the Access767 service. Registration information is used to authenticate users and recall their profiles and stores, contact information is used to provide information on service updates, and provide a safe way for other visitors and potential customers to contact you, and billing information is used to charge for our services. In order for us to perform our services, you may provide us with information in several ways, including by filling in forms on our website, or corresponding with us by phone or email. The personal information that you provide may include contact data (such as your name, mailing address, phone number (including mobile) and e-mail address), demographic data (such as your location, interests, age, and income), and financial data (such as your account or credit card number). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards, or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, reviews or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as personal information.
- Information from Social Media. When you interact with us on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, we may obtain information about you (for example, when you publicly tag us). The information we receive may depend on the privacy preferences you have set on those platforms.
2.2 HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We use personal information about you in connection with the following purposes:
PROVIDING OUR SERVICES TO YOU AND FULFILLING YOUR REQUESTS
- Provide you information you requested about our company or our company’s products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary.
- Provide our services.
- Manage promotions that you enter with us.
MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
- Provide you with information about products and services that we offer which we think may be of interest to you.
- Provide a customized experience of our platform, our products and our services.
- Deliver relevant advertising to you.
- Generate accurate and effective analytics on the effectiveness of our advertising
SERVICE IMPROVEMENT AND ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- Carry out our obligations under any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Keep a record of your relationship with us.
- Manage and operate your account with us.
- Notify you of changes to our services.
- Conduct analysis and market research to better understand how we can improve our services, products or information.
- Ensure that our content is presented in the most effective manner on your device of choice.
- Administer our website for internal business administration.
- Protect our interests and those of third parties and as part of our efforts to keep our services safe and secure.
2.3 SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
As described in more detail below, we share personal information with other companies who provide products or services requested by you or who may want to send you information about their products or services, unless you have specifically requested that we not share personal information with such companies. While many of our partners and companies we share your personal information with have agreed to uphold the same standards of security and confidentiality contained in this policy, we make no guarantee about third parties use and protection of your personal information or their willingness to abide by our policy. If you do not want us to share your personal information with any third parties, please click here to fill out an online form. Please understand that such a request will likely limit your ability to take advantage of all of the features and services we offer on access767.com or our partner sites. We may also share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Our Business Partners. We share your personal information with our trusted partners, advertisers, service providers, affiliates, and other third parties that we believe can provide you with information or support related to your online inquiry or with additional special offers and opportunities. Additionally, we may provide you with links to our business partners’ websites. When you are redirected to their websites, their own privacy policies will apply to how they use your personal information. You can find these privacy policies on their websites and you should check that you are happy with them before providing them any information.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control. We anticipate that we may become affiliated with a variety of businesses and work closely with them. In certain situations, these businesses may operate stores at our website, sell items to you through the website or offer you products or services that may be of interest to you. In other situations, Access767 may provide services, or sell products jointly with affiliated businesses. You can easily recognize when an affiliated business is associated with a particular opportunity or transaction, and we will share user information that is related to such opportunity or transaction with that affiliated business.
- Our Service Providers. In order to help us run our business and perform services you request, we may provide your personal information to our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors who provide services to us or where necessary to perform a service that you have requested. This may include to business partners who assist us by performing core services (such as design, photography, hosting, billing, fulfillment, or data storage and security) related to our operation of our website and business.
- Advertisers and Advertising Networks. In order to deliver relevant business recommendations and advertising to you, we may provide your personal information to our partner advertisers and advertising networks that require that information to select and serve relevant advertising to you and others.
- Analytics and Search Engine Providers. In order to help us improve our services, we may provide information about your visit to analytics and search engine providers to help us improve and optimize our services. We generally share this information in a manner that does not directly identify you.
- Business profiles: Business profile information including business name, address, phone number, email address, events, jobs, products and services are displayed to users publicly in connection with our service. As part of our website and our services, you will receive from Access767 and other users and partners of Access767 email and other communication relating to your business and/or the products and services you offer.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Access767, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Access767 goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Access767 may continue to use your information as set forth in this policy.
- Protection of Access767 and Others: We may release personal and business information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with law; enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Access767, our employees, our users, or others. This includes, without limitation, exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
- With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personally identifiable individual information may be shared with third parties, and will be given the option to prevent the sharing of this information.
Access767 sites are collaborative, and may contain links to multiple third party sites on the Internet, including many that have different privacy and security policies and practices than Access767. Access767 makes no representations or warranties about and is not responsible for the policies and practices of sites that are linked to by Access767 or its users. We urge you to consult the policies available on those sites to further understand their practices. We may also share your information with third parties for the following reasons:
- Sale or purchase of any business or its assets. If we sell or buy a business and/or its assets, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective buyer or seller along with its professional advisors.
- To obtain professional advice. We may disclose your personal information to professional advisors (such as lawyers or financial advisors) in order to obtain professional advice.
- To comply with a legal obligation. We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to a request from law enforcement or another regulatory authority. We may disclose your personal information to enforce our agreements with you or to protect the rights, property or safety of access767.com, its users or others. This includes sharing personal information with other organizations for fraud prevention purposes.
2.4 STORING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we will keep your personal information private and will not share it with third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary to comply with a court order or other legal process, protect our rights or property, or enforce our Terms of Service. Your personal information is stored on secure servers that are not accessible by third parties. We provide you with the capability to transmit your personal information via secured and encrypted channels if you use a similarly equipped web browser.
2.5 CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
If you do not want us to share your personal information with any third parties, please select the “opt-out” box on our online forms, but please understand that such a request will likely limit your ability to take advantage of all of the features and services we offer. You may choose not to provide us with any personal information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the website; however, you will not be able to access and use those portions of the website that require your personal information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us or from some of our partners, you may select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time we ask you for personal information or follow the instructions listed in 2.3 above.
2.6 CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Access767 has implemented processes designed to protect user information and maintain security. Each registered user is assigned a unique username and password which is required to access their user information. It is the user’s responsibility to protect the security of their login information. Access767’s servers are located in secure server environments. We use various safeguards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, please be aware that no website, including our own, can guarantee absolute security.
Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we will keep your personal information private and will not share it with third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with a court order or other legal process; (b) protect our rights or property; or (c) enforce our Terms of Service. Your personal information is stored on secure servers that are not accessible by third parties. We provide you with the capability to transmit your personal information via secured and encrypted channels if you use a similarly equipped web browser.
- ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We’re committed to putting you in control of your data. We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your personal information remains correct and up-to-date, so that you may change your marketing preferences, receive copies of your personal information or request deletion of your information. To make a request regarding your personal information, you may email us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may require additional information and/or evidence of identity. We will respond fully to all requests within one month of receipt of your request, however if we are unable to do so we will contact you with reasons for the delay.
If you need to update or change your registration information, you may do so by editing your user profile record on the Access767 platform. To update your record, log on to the Access767 and select the available profile management pages. If you choose to cancel your account and leave the Access767 service, please be aware that Access767 may for a time retain residual information in our backup and/or archival copies of our database.
- PUBLIC INFORMATION.
Access767.com may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We may also make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY.
Access767.com recognizes the privacy interests of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. This website is not intended for children under the age of 13. Access767.com does not target this website to children under 13. Access767.com does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
- EXERCISING YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have the following rights with respect to the personal information collected from and about you on this website:
- The right to request access to such personal information.
- The right to request the correction, erasure, and/or restriction of processing of such personal information.
- In some instances, the right to object to the processing of such personal information.
- In some instances, the right to request that Access767 Inc. export, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and transmit to another controller, such personal information.
- The right to withdraw, at any time, any consent to the processing of such personal information.
You also have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. The Service generally provides you with a reasonable means to view and change your profile information and you can opt-out of marketing communications at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you or in your account settings. However, if you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your personal information, you may contact us as outlined in the “Contact Us” section below. If you make a request, we will try our best to respond to you within one month. To exercise these rights, please contact email@example.com.
For security reasons, we can only respond to requests who can provide proof of their identity. To provide this proof, you must be able to verify your identity via an email address. We will respond to proper and confirmed requests relating to personal data within 30 days, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
- COMMUNICATIONS PREFERENCES.
As a member of Access767.com, you may receive email and/or telephone communications from time-to-time. These communications may include, but are not limited to, system generated emails about your account, third party offers and marketing messages. To stop receiving marketing emails from Access767, visit https://access767.com/opt-out
- CONTACT US.